Software License Agreement (SLA)
1. Under this Software License Agreement, hereinafter known as SLA, [MNG Solutions Pte Ltd/Globalsoft Solutions Pte Ltd/Axionsplus Pte Ltd], hereinafter known as Vendor, grants the Licensee a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use [MNG-Fixed Assets solution / MNG GST Pack / MNG Ready To Go Documents / MNG E-Invoice / MNG Bank Solution / MNG Free Text Invoice / MNG POS Interface / MNG AR Paynow / MNG Vendor Bank Accounts Approval / MNG Singapore UOB Bank Interface], hereinafter known as Software for Singapore or any country approved by the Vendor.
2. Software includes the executable computer programs and any related printed, electronic and online documentation and any other files that may accompany the product.
3. Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively with the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This SLA constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software. The Software may be loaded onto no more than one license of [Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management ].
4. The rights and obligations of this SLA are personal rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this SLA to any other person or legal entity. The Licensee may not make available the Software for use by one or more third parties.
5. The Software may not be modified, reverse engineered, or compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies.
6. Failure to comply with any of the terms under this SLA will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
7. The Software is provided by the Vendor and accepted by the Licensee. The Vendor will not be liable for any general, special, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by the Licensee arising out of the use or failure to use the Software.
8. The Vendor makes no warranty expressed or implied regarding the fitness of the Software for a particular purpose or that the Software will be suitable or appropriate for the specific requirements of the Licensee.
9. The Vendor does not warrant that use of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Licensee accepts that the Software in general is prone to bugs and flaws within an acceptable level as determined in the industry.
10. All terms, conditions and obligations of this SLA will be deemed to be accepted by the Licensee upon installation of the Software. The term of this SLA will begin upon installation of the Software.
11. Licensee support or maintenance will be covered in a separate helpdesk agreement.
12. This SLA will be terminated, and the Software forfeited where the Licensee has failed to comply with any terms of this SLA or is in breach of this SLA. On termination of this SLA for any reason, the Licensee will promptly uninstall the software from [Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations].
13. The Vendor will be free of liability to the Licensee where the Vendor is prevented from executing its obligations under the SLA in whole or in part due to Force Majeure, such as earthquake, typhoon, flood, fire, and war or any other unforeseen and uncontrollable event where the Vendor has taken any and all appropriate actions to mitigate such an event.
14. If any part of this SLA is found void and/or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of this SLA, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
15. This SLA will be governed by and construed under the laws of Singapore. The respective courts of Singapore, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes relating to this SLA.